Wednesday, March 22, 2006

You are mine...

Search your heart
You will find
I live there…
In your heart
So…
There is nothing you can hide

Search my eyes
There you can’t find me
Coz…
Your image is there
In my eyes
So…
There is nothing I can hide

You are my life
My every breath is for you
I want you to hold me
I can’t let you go…

One thing I can promise
There is no love, like mine
My heart is dying
I wanna be yours
I wanna erase the line…

Oh dear!
Close your eyes
Ask your heart…
It will say
Whom you love…
I know
You’ll find me
Dwelling in your heart

2 comments:

Vivek Panda said...

love is intense passion, intense madness. love is irrational, illogical, blind. but still love rules and remains to be the weakest and yet the strongest trait of the humanity. without love, there will be no peace, no harmony and no existence. when everything fails, just love makes it possible... be it to self, be it to god, be it to a special person...

chumki, ur poems show how true ur feelings are, how intensely passionate u are, how full of life u are...

Prasun Kumar Das said...

love.. love... love..

charidike eto valobasa tobu majhe majhe manush valobasa khuje berae..

i feel u dont ever have to search for love..

u dont have to look into his eyes to seek love.. his love will draw ur eyes, ur body, ur soul, ur everything towards him just like the ocean draws the rivers into itself.. let urself loose so that ur man can draw u toeards him..


prasun.