Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A short story

Walking accross the small streets of the city , I chanced upon a look. A look which could turn into a saving grace. I never looked back , I never hesitated.I wished I had not seen the moon tonight , it scared me . It scared me out of my skin.

It was sure the lunatic was playing tricks in my brain, it seemed unusually hot.I wanted to scream, for so no reason at all. There was graphiti's written on the shabby walls that spoke of nothing.

The walk seemed endless.Breaking free was an option, going back was another.The frame was freezed, the sense of contemplation creeped into the mind.The trick of the lunatic had taken effect.



Shiny new cars moved past me. There was smoke all around , it seemed a war had been unleashed.Blood seemed to be boiling.There was only one face that came my mind. He had only a single word to say if he had to die now.What were those words actually he thought to himself, he wondered that it has been a while he had thought seriously.

I forgot that it was the same me who I was referring as he.Interesting I thought of myself.I seemed to be standing on top of a mountain alone. I was a stone , a stone unmoved but cut by the sharp winds and flowing rain.Unforgiven, relentless fortunes speak as I keep quiet.In search of truth I meditate. Till then long live revolution.
This isn’t a tale of derring-do, nor is it merely some kind of ‘cynical account’; it isn’t meant to be, at least. It’s a chunk of two lives running parallel for a while, with common aspirations and similar dreams


Let the world change you and you can change the world

1 comment:

Vivek Panda said...

hmmm... quite touching...