Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A great experimenter my Mother is...

I daresay my mother is a very inquisitive experimenter! And she is so much full of new ideas that she just need motivation from me to implement them! You dont seem to believe me ....thats too bad ......i daresay you people would believe me after reading this post!

So as I was telling you people my mother is a very inquisitive experimenter...though she's a M.A in Bengali....but she is rather interested in experiments! She gathers her ideas by talking with her fellow teacher-colleagues and of course the mothers of the students who come to her for tutions,the kins etc etc Just getting ideas would lead to nothing...so to implement them she takes my help....or rather make me the subjct of the experiment. The Basic Concept of her experiments is simple: To determine the effects of ...............on making the subject get fat.

To carry out the procedure to make the subject(the guinea pig poor me) fat...the materials required are different kinds of almonds,"chatu",kesar,nuts etc etc and milk to add the nutrient element! But the subject is rather a naughty one...whenever she sees the experimenter coming with the materials, she gives a marathon run, making the poor experimenter run after her. After a good chasing game...sometimes the experimenter wins by inserting all the materials into the subject's mouth, forcibly....sometimes the subject wins by getting inside the bathroom and not coming out till an hour has passed.

This experiment is still continuing and will continue ... God only knows for how long...but as soon as I get the final data I'd tell you people about the conclusion.I dont know if after reading the full post you people have now got a new version of my mother as a great experimenter or not...but somehow I'll continue to believe that she is a damn good and tiring experimenter who has got a good tenacity!

2 comments:

Vivek Panda said...

i 'daresay' that your mother has a very valid point and has also chosen a correct subject for her experiments. i also 'daresay' that you must co-operate for your own sake.

Subhrajyoti Mukhopadhyay said...

experimentation is adventure !
Adventure is life !!