Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Moon


Journal Archives (23
rd May,2005 Monday)
Its nearly twelve now, but not twelve yet. To say the truth, I know that you know I am writing my diary after a long time (to be precise, two months), and I by saying this, am unnecessarily pontificating over an obvious truth.
Through the orifices of the window grill, I come to see the full-moon. It was my first companion. I had watched it since I was of six years. And every time I saw into it I saw a new thing...never did it become boring for me. Its edges are blur - my vision is weak - its reflected aura seems to breathe - twitch with every movement of mine. I bathe in its soft rays. They sink their sharp teeth deep, through every fibre of my soul I feel its bite. The heavy dank wind caresses my hair, and they fall over mine eyes in careless strains. I love solitude. People say I suffer from insanity. I don't. I actually enjoy every bit of it. And every time the moon shows its face to me, I feel that it would have been better if I had been mad after all. I know I am actually being incoherent. But that is how I am. And a night's sleep is all I want - undisturbed by nightmares and unblemished by the realization of truth.

There is darkness outside, if light is all what prevails inside.

No...this is not supposed to be a moral. You will understand me if you sleep beside a window, an open one to be sure. But it maybe that I am the only person knowing this irrevelant fact. Forgive me if I am right.

Truth of the day : If anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway.

1 comment:

Vivek Panda said...

wah wah !! bohat khub bohat khub !