Thursday, March 30, 2006

Lost days

Human beings been rational are mostly concerned about the present.Live in the present......thats what we hear most of the time.In the constant urge to live the present accordingly,most of us knowingly or unknowingly ignore the past.....we seem to forget that it is the past which actually paves the road unto present.And I daresay I've found myself guilty in this issue!

A few days back as I cleaning my cabinet I came across many old greting cards...letters...all of which bears the mark of my Past!They were given by many a school friends......some has remained friend till date,some has left the town,some went to other schools or colleges and some had urned into foe from being friend.But to say it in one sentence I had been overlooking my past in my effort to turn over a new leaf in my life!

I had been a fool to think that past doen't matter ....well it does certainly else we would have come from nowhere!Now I had understood that I really have had some beautiful,wonderful people in my life.....they had come into life....gave me invaluable lessons....gave certain wonderful things to remember and I had been stupid enough in trying to cast away those memories!We have had some wonderful time,shared so many things,had the usual fights.....but I can't deny it that I had a wonderful time.Though there are certainly some memories which I would like to forget,but all these have actually helped me into evolving into the Present Me and howsoever I may try I can't deny this universal fact.

I don't want to prove anything by this but I have rather seen people like who like me has tried to ignore the past or in any tried to avoid the past due some unwanted reason or something too bitter which would be better if forgotten.But I tell you from personal experience the more we try to repress our past the more difficult it is and even when you remember them ,they are very painful for you.The best would be perhaps to keep Past as sort of a guide which would actually show you how far yoou have progressed in your matter of evolution....how far you've developed as a better human being............I seriously don't know what crap i'm scribbling....but one thing I know that if someday I meet those people of my Past I would actually come up and thank them because I truly believe whatever I am today I am because of them and I'm glad they came into my life!

1 comment:

Vivek Panda said...

i dont believe in looking back. leave them in the trash can and move forward to life. yah, but u mst take lessons from the past. newayz, change is the principle of life. it flows on. accept life as it comes, if u look back u'll stumble and fall at ur face.