Thursday, March 16, 2006

love- passion -gny(last part)

Love in todayz world. Wow! The biggest joke… todayz youth have lost the essence of love… they know what is love… but actually there is no way out for them… even if they feel for someone, most of the time the other one doesn’t reciprocate that. In love, this is tough to accept defeat… so, t hide our pains we find our happiness in some other activities… we start spending time with more & more people of opposite sex….That is- flirting… but why???... Did anyone ever tried to find out the reason? This is so easy to blame someone…

The biggest pain on this earth is, as I said, the pain of a broken heart. Love starts with heart, but when it goes away from you, it doesn’t even matter how hard you tried……

“Friendship often ends in love;
But love in friendship???
NEVER…”

This is the toughest part. To continue friendship with your ex…

But the most critical part according to me is, when you fall in love with a friend, that time a fear starts growing… fear of loosing that friend… then we start thinking, what will happen if you disclose our secret of mind? What’ll happen if that friendship comes to an end? What will happen if that friend rejects me? & in this whole thinking process (which took more time to process than even pentium1) goes on & on & on… One day finally we saw that person with someone else, planning great & greater things…

May be, that’s life… yah, this is life… so, we are all acting on the stage. Trying to love others… but is it really possible? No, itz not. We’ve nobody to blame. If we can blame anyone, that’s ourselves. But why should we blame ourselves? If we love someone, we love them. & after all we love them… & love is not a crime after all… thatz why we continue loving our love.

Only one thing I can say…

“Crawling in my skin
These wounds they will not heal,
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real
There is something inside me that pulls beneath the surface

Confusing, confusing
The lack of self control I fear is never ending,
Controlling,
I can’t seem
To find myself again

My walls are closing in
Without a sense of confidence,
I’m convinced that there’s just too much pressure to take.
I’ve felt this way before
So insecure…….”

Why do I love you? Why do we love? Why do we fall in love with them who doesn’t even care for us? Why do we love them to whom our presence doesn’t even matter? Still we love them from the core of our heart & people said we the youth don’t know the meaning of love? I know the meaning… I’m sure we all know the meaning… my only fault is…if I can call it a fault… I’ve chosen the wrong person… but I’ve no regret… as I said love is not a crime… so I love that person & will continue do so… no matter whatz going on in his personal life… coz he can never realise my feelings… coz… I already said may be I don’t exist for him… but for me that person is too precious to loose as a friend…though I know… even if he read this article that will make no change to him… so… Now itz proved that we know love… we have feelings… & pains too… & most of all we are not heartless…

1 comment:

dwaipayan said...

hmm...thoughtful post,,,it seems that the author is highly riched in her experiences!!!is it???