Sunday, May 14, 2006

WHAT HAPPENS???

What happens
When you feel
All you ever had
leaves?
All you ever seen
Disappears?
All you ever draw
fades?

love
No longer
Smiles upon you
your love
disappeared,
icy and harsh
Love comes
to an end
like a sudden
car crash

when it hurts
to smile,
to talk,
to cry
everything hurts...
But why???

He is loved
everything is still here
I loved him......
I've tried to convince him...
how he is
perfection......

I becae mute
couldn't say
one word......
The invisible knife
cutting my heart
no blood shed
Itz end of life......

I cry
I smile
To see him
Happy
but...
the secret
inside him
never revealed
I regret......

Scar from the past
renewed
once again
but he didn't realised
he is loved......

May be
he'll realize
he is felicitous
to have someone
so......wonderful

I'm there to hold him
as he cries
or broke down
I will be
his confidence
I loved him

Loving him
keeps me
alive
makes me smile......

My love
Strong enough
for him
to overcome
anything......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leaves nothing, sans the auburn drops of tears from an old woman's breasts.

Po'vaulting over the spring, she embraces the fall. And departs.

So will everything disappear one day. Defying every frantic quest.


The protagonist sheds her green attire to reveal her desiccated body.

The morbid taste of her existence crashes down to feed the new souls.

Its Sorrow that gave Plath her pen.

Its grief that built the Taj Mahal.

And it will be the wretched woe, who will be the blessing in disguise.


Bruises left over by the fangs of time, blooms the lap of serenity.

Its "anything" that gives one the "strength" to overcome love.


Ones destiny is not perfection, but growth.

Aim perfection and you will grow even more.

Vivek Panda said...

wow !! that was great !

Subhrajyoti Mukhopadhyay said...

what a comment !

Abhirup Chakrabarty said...

Too good a poem Nabanita!!!That was really awesome...I loved it!

Anonymous said...

valo kobita hoye thakbe --- kintu thik bujhlaam na .........ashis