Thursday, May 25, 2006

FRIENDZ FOREVER

Dark has become
Frequent in my life
I struggle
I fight
With difficulty and strife

I wanna heal the pain
I’ve felt so long
I get lost in my own soul
Can’t remember
Where do I belong???

Everytime I think of you
I melt
Itz like a burn
I’ve ever felt…

I’ve become strong
Become silent…
Life taught me to accept
I was wrong…

Itz the moments
I do possess
Past has gone
Future not reached
Today is the time
To confess…

Today
My poetry becomes real
My passions, my gift
My heart becomes open
The dark shadow lift…

I want to meet you
To talk face to face
But fear for our friendship
My heart remains in itz place…

I shall always be there
No matter where you are
Any turns come to us
We shall be
Friendz forever…

5 comments:

Vivek Panda said...

a very cute poem !

Abhirup Chakrabarty said...

wow!!really nice.tor shob poem-er theme is quite the same...love & frndship(mostly love though[:)])...tobe the pieces are awesome none the less.keep it up buddy![:)]

Subhrajyoti Mukhopadhyay said...

bhaloi hoyeche ..
one for the friends ..
Thought gulo ektu contradictory

aar theme somendhe ..mone hoi .. lekhar jonne ekta frame dorkar and je jeta te comfortable shetai likhte tar subhidhe !

Rreena Sharma said...

loved ur poem....
keep on writing...

Anonymous said...

..relationships, and their intricacies!

..yeah! FEARING 'friendship'it is!

LOVE DOESN'T ALLOW US TO BE OURSELVES.

the theme is a very nice one.

why don't you elaborate on the same theme? ..give it a try!