Thursday, May 18, 2006

The Language of Silence

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

there comes a time
when words fail.

when words fail
to express the storm
that rages within.

that is the moment of silence.

silence.
but it is not void...
that silence is filled
with words!

those words carry a message,
which is so intense, so expressive
that, if spoken...
the lips will burn,
the eyes will shed
tears.

tears are not mere drops
of water.
they are pure emotion -
with such a magnanimity,
that we cannot hold it back...
it spills, it overflows
the rim of our character,
the edge of our calmn.

this water does not put out the fire.
but,it encourages the flame
to burn others.

so I bless the silence,
I prevent the tears...
instead, I let Myself burn!

May the soul that arises,
from the heap of the ash-
escape the stinking cage
of the present rotten corpse!

my words have failed,
my tears have failed,
my own character has failed...
but, my dear God-
do not fail me.

take me with you!

3 comments:

hiyapotter said...

babare baba!! ki kobita re baba!!

bhaloi hoyeche mone hocche coz....i couldnt understand it !!!!

Subhrajyoti Mukhopadhyay said...

khub shundor hoyeche ..
the words are bounded together in a very nice manner ! I like it !


"silence.
but it is not void...
that silence is filled
with words!"

Void is my escape
Broken is the path
Survival of the fittest is the key !

Anonymous said...

BREATHTAKING