Sunday, May 21, 2006

FROM ME TO YOU...

Close your eyes
I’ll kiss you
Oh dear
I miss you

That day
I thought I’d found
My love…
But
You took away your love
Left me…

Silent…
My companion
Death my destination…
I never want
Your explanation…

You were loved
Loved by me…
But today
I’m lost in an ocean of pain
My thoughts are going around
Through down memory lane

Today
I’m still alive…
Waiting and waiting
May be someday
You’ll be mine…

If there is anything
I can do
Remember me…
I’ll do, with love
From me to you…

4 comments:

dwaipayan said...

it's ok..but why don't u shift ur focus to some other aspects of life than love, as a change!!

Vivek Panda said...

a nice piece of art!

you seem to be the only person who has the ability to write poems and so consistently! Sometimes I get quite amazed on ur talent! keep on rejuvinating our lives with ur sweet poetries. Thank you very much!

Subhrajyoti Mukhopadhyay said...

khub shundor hoyeche !

Anonymous said...

thank you all...