Thursday, September 14, 2006

Dream of a Girl

Don’t come to me

Don’t look at me…

Why do you?

Am I going insane?

When the moon

Give rays

On earth,

On my memory lane…

The touch

I treasure…

Do I really?

Or it’s just pleasure?

Sometimes… sometimes… sometimes… we can’t control… or may be, we don’t want to control!!! Our brain and our heart both indulge in a war… a war of to be or not to be… but still everything happens… because it happens… because it is destined to happen…

The deep blue night

Two souls became one

Or, two half souls?

Is it true that when two persons love each other (as lover) they become one soul? But, the devilish truth behind this word is when two souls become one then the result is two half souls… pardon me… correct me… if you find it wrong…

Differences erased

By our brains…

And,

Our brains united…

Our souls didn’t.

I cried…

But

Then I couldn’t…

Lips locked

I’m locked inside you

My soul didn’t lock…

But your soul was screaming

“PLEASE DON’T GO!”

I sacrificed…

Everything I possess

“You are insane”

My heart says-

To my brain…

Prince Charming, Romeo, and loads…

A girl grow up… with a dream, that one day her Prince Charming will come riding a horse to take her with him…

The girl grows up… becomes a lady… a women… becomes successful… professionally very successful… but the dream is still young… as it was the 1st day.. When she read “mills and boons”… or “love story” first time…

But … but… but…

One day she saw her dreams are smashed… she saw that her dreams are smashed… and she is sleeping with a man… a successful man… a loving boyfriend… partner… or husband… but not his Prince Charming!!!

The Slap of Reality!!!


(I apologize to everyone for this weird post... actually last night suddenly this post comes to my mind from some thing...please bother this post..or don't bother...)

8 comments:

Vivek Panda said...

hmmm... tor bhabona guloi jodi eto shundor hoy, tahole 'vebe likhle' na jani koto shundor jobe ;) .... darun laglo !!

akaash said...

hmmm...

ha ha. very interesting...

a cool post.

and the thought?

well, ..The Brown of Soil;
..The Purple Knights.

..do they connect, nabanita?

love remains despite the slap of reality. ..a partner, a boyfriend or your husband... nobody to match your first love. NEVER...

Lucifer said...

First love.

ha.

Anonymous said...

yaa may be..no body matches ur 1st love...

@sushir- wats so funny about 1st love?

Anonymous said...

but our 1st love is not alwayz perfect...

akaash said...

first love, not always 'perfect'!

and there in lies the trick...

what do we seek then, tell me nabanita.

Love or Perfection?

Anonymous said...

@ AKAASH- WE SEEK PERFECT LOVE

akaash said...

and that's nowhere to find..

and you'll say, that the search continues..

and then I'll say : "Bullshit!"

: ) : )

Yah!
Sushir says there's always hope.
We say that too, don't we?