Friday, September 01, 2006

.

The twisted legacy
It turned around the learned brain

The anatomy of my soul
I split it open

Thousand pieces of glass entered me
It did not hurt

Sad but strange
I forgot what was pain

I fixed my eyes on you
Ravaging options came up

It was hard to concentrate
It was early morning

Dilemma of truth
I could not accept it
I could not kill you

Cold , true , moist were the textures in my eyes
Harsh,Disbelief tones were all you saw in those dark lanes.

Life , come to me once more
I will lead you another destination

2 comments:

akaash said...

Sometimes broken souls join. Sometimes the shattered pieces of glass continues to cut us. And we bleed. But it's this dream we should never forget. It's this Hope we should never fail to count on.

"To try is to risk failure. To hope is to risk pain. To love is to risk not to be loved in return.

But risk must be taken.

Because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Lucifer said...

You see writing comes very naturally to you.

You play the strings of the harp so skilfully that I sometimes wonder why wasn't I blessed with the abilities you possess.

By the way, mone hoi dubar post hoye geche bhul korey.