Thursday, July 27, 2006

Love spoke again
The dewdy romantic nights are alive again
Blast from the past
Where to you take me ?

The shivering night
A sense of Deja Vu down the line
Drops of rain twinkled down the sky
The sparkle in your eyes

Finding nothing amidst everything
Magic with words ?
Or shear nonsense ..
La la ...la laa laa..

Singing the new tune ..
The song you taught me dear
Give a piece of cloth
I need to wipe your face

A kiss on your forehead
There is a loop in my head
A infinte one which leads only to you

Come on dear
Cant I see it again in your eyes ?
A life to kiss
A life to be close

I stepped on a thorn
Did it bleed ?
Not enough blood to shear the soil
It was already stained in curses

The connection went off
Hanged tradegy seemed meaningless
In a meaning to nothing
I made this all up.

1 comment:

harshad said...

A kiss on your forehead
There is a loop in my head
A infinte one which leads only to you

this is beautiful!