Thursday, July 27, 2006

For My Angel



Its been days
days i have lost count of
when it was all over
when we ended it all

But here I am
Waiting
Waiting since forever
to hear your voice

Only one word
Just a 'hello'
Or the sound of your laughter
Just once

I pretended that I didnt care
when you called
Wanted you to beleive
that I didnt give a damn

But here i am
Waiting

The truth is
I love you
Love you since forever
Longing to see you
Counting against time
when I'm thinking of you

Never really wanted to hurt you
Just wanted to be a bit macho
Didnt know you were so much a part of me
Never imagined I would miss you so

And here i am
Waiting

The loneliness kills me
The world is cold and desolate
I feel alone
in the company of a million

Love you baby
From the bottom of my heart
Hoping you would return the love
Someday

I want you angel
Want you in my life
want to hear your voice
to see you smile

I will wait for you angel
will wait for you
even after the soul
leaves this forlorn body of mine...

----


PS: Ok, i know its a cliched feeling to write about, but still, comments please!

4 comments:

Subhrajyoti Mukhopadhyay said...

description in wonderful ..
looks like ur waiting for someone !
Best of luck !

Shashi Iyer said...

are u gonna join backstreet boys' team? :P

Shashi Iyer said...

ditto nabanita. some people are just more kind hearted :P

Anonymous said...

i was going to say what r_b_t said about backstreet boys...

..but it's already said.

so i'll say something else.

" Hope SHE reads this. "