Friday, July 21, 2006

I'm Back!

Well it's nice to be back after such along time!i had been busy all these days preparing for my PartI exams.Its still continuing ,would continue for a long time and i may not get another time to log in.So once I got a gap in between my exams I ran down to the nearby cafe,without paying any heed to my mom's warnings!I mean C'mon Yaar I had been without computer for nearly 2months!and right now my hands were really itching but now its fine,after I got the balm i.e of touching the keypads atleast!!!!!

Anyways lots of nonsense been said!But these the Pge 1 of the newspapers had been full with news on terrorist or capitalist attacks!I don't want to comment on anything else,coz our Government doesn't allow us to speak or rebel about any issues.....just want to say 1thing...all these people who are killing innocent people along with children maybe whatever ,but they cannot be human atall!No cause can be justified in the brutal cold blooded murder of innocent people!Religion doesn't ask one to kill one another,it asks one to spread the essence of brotherhood.But many people are getting provoked by some Stupid Know-alls who claim that they know everything about religion!The tragedy is that they never fight themselves,but poeple working for them die for some wrong cause...they just sit and watch the "Tamasha"!

I really do hope that Oneday all these inhuman people will get their punishments...oneday there will prevail peace everywhere...no fight for the sake of power.....money.As it's said that "with Power comes Responsibility"i do hope that these countries who claim themselves to be all powerful and the "guardian" of goodwill do understand that and act accordingly!As it's said,"There's no bad peace or good war"!
"Om Shanti,Shanti,Shanti"

1 comment:

The Unpaid Analyst said...

gr8 writing dude!! those buggers shld be jailed!!