Sunday, April 23, 2006

QUESTIONS - ANSWERS

Why am I
Wasting my breaths
On questions?
Why can’t I just
Live?

Why am I
Fear to loose him
Forever?
Why can’t I just
Love?

Why am I
Expecting you to
Love me
Why can’t I just
Reveal my feelings?

Why am I
So much in love
With you?
Why can’t I just
Hate you?
Forget you?

I know
My love is coming
And itz about to knock
At your heart……

Oh! You
Hold me
Love me
Wrap around me
And make me see
Everything so differently……

Today
I love loving you
You will never be pained
By me
My heart is
Where you feel home,

Secured,
And loved……

So….
Close your eyes,
And feel the fire
Can’t you see?
I want to be loved…….

I am taking the risk
Of being hurt again
Your friendship is
What I treasured
Which showers love
Like a bath in rain…


So dear
Come here
Don’t waste life
With your what if’s
Forget all questions
Coz, I am the answer

2 comments:

Vivek Panda said...

wow.... this was very sweet and touching... thanx for sharing such a wonderful poem... just loved it !!

Subhrajyoti Mukhopadhyay said...

nice passionate poem :)