Friday, April 28, 2006

It doesn't matter!!

no more whispering words of love
nor will he hold her again!!
the mouth won't speak charismatic words anymore
no more meeting with friends;
but it doesn't matter anymore.
all the memories have gone..
I saw his brain scattered beside his body
His 'deadbody'.


FOOTNOTE:
On public demand, i'm writing whta make me to post this...
yesterday, while going college, I got down from the bus and saw a bit of crowd. then i saw a man lying in the road. i thought may be he has fainted due to heat. on a closer look, i found him lying with a leg on his scooter, the left side of his head was flowing with bloodstream coming from his body, and on the right side i saw something...something pinkish white, a mass......then i realized it's his brain.....the cruelty of the scene made he half unconscious..also reminded me of my personal experience...and only I know how I went to college and took the exam.

1 comment:

Vivek Panda said...

very passionate...