Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A Reply

Well today as I opened the account I found some comments written for my last topic "About Reservation".I want to make one thing clear to my friends that I'm against any kind of castism...nor I have any kind of enemity with the so called lower castes!If I have any problem that is regarding the way governments are run in our country(the so called "largest democracy").as I wrote in the previous post that in a democracy the government is "by the people,of the peoplle and for the people".So it's the duty of the Govt to value our thoughts and feelings.

A recent incident happened which made me disturbed again.......the recent controversies of banning films!!It would be an understatement to say the all the movie-bluffs were eagerly waiting for the release of the films-"Fanaa" and "Da Vinci Code".But suddenly our so called secular UPA Govt started raising issues about the release of "Da Vinci Code" because some christian minority groups had started protests against it.My question is that the book had been released about 2years ago...then there was no protests by those groups...when the movie was about to be released all of a sudden they started their outcry.It makes me wonder was it really for Jesus or for their own publicity?

Though "Fanaa" had no religious contents in it......still it managed a banning because the lead actor chose to spoke about rehabilitation which became a political issue.Naye it was a conscious effort to accuse the people of Gujarat!!!!!That was what it was made to be!!!So this film was banned under the support of the BJP Govt in Gujarat.......I mean how dare one speak about a political issue!!!!Its only the corrupt politicians who can dare to tread in the arena of politics....the rest of us are mere fools!!!!!!

As if we common people don't live nor own this country.......we make a Nation.....but we can't speak no evil against the political parties!Political parties through out the world look down upon "Talibanism".......but this is nothing less than that!!!!!This is the same as Fascism,Talibanism,where people lose their rights!!!!!

I'm no learned on all these topics but yes they make me troubled!As a young voter of the Nation it makes me wonder about the real state of our nation.I mean we are the future of the Nation ...if we don't pay any heed to all these things happening throughout the country ........then its better we stop calling ourselves an Indian.

With the hopes of seeing our Nation as the"Sare Jahan se accha"......................................................

2 comments:

Vivek Panda said...

i think aamir is just and very courageous. i pay my respects to him. and for DA VINCI CODE ... ppl are trying to take out the artistic freedom from the movies/fictions ... though movies are somewhat provocative but still after getting an 'A' label it should be let run peacefully... and banning smoking scenes from movies are also ridiculous. though myself is a vehement non-smoker still i feel happy to see the joy in one's face when one lights up the white stick...

Anonymous said...

vivek is absolutely right. the liberty which should exist in every art work has been denied. people are so self-centred these days that they cant putup with a little criticism. in fact this reflects how weak at heart they are... if on making a movie the whole basis of christianity breaks down, then perhaps, it was destined to be...