Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Confused? No.

I didn't have wings,
I ne'er could fly,
My life was mine then :
Not a lie.

I was never a free bird,
Already caged -
In your love,
And charm I raged.

My life was divided...
I couldn't breathe.
I didn't have it all,
Even the tear of my greed.

I want to burn you now...
With the loving burning touch,
That you gave me once
And took away again.

My heart is like a glass...
Yes.
Prone to break.
And with its shards I shall tear,
My nerve and your face.

Not the one you carry about -
But the one you left in my mind.
I will die.
Yes.
But that won't be enough.

It is also true.
My heart is not like glass.
That it would shatter,
And give you pin-pricks,
Since all I have is actually with you
Even the blood that the wounds lick.

I thought I found my dream in you...
But you proved me wrong.
Left me in the mud and blackness,
With just a song.

A song that I couldn't utter
That played like a loop...
Drived me so crazy,
That I died even without dying.

I fell in love with you once.
Atleast thats what I thought,
You left me though.
And bred in me hatred and other putrid stuff.

Yeah.
I know what you all will say.
I am a mad crazy guy.
Don't know what love is.
That real love stays always unfulfilled.
Thats what I want you to believe.

My heart is aching within...
No.
I didn't commit any sin.
Just gave you a piece of mine once,
Which you took away
And never returned.
Pierced it with voodoo thorns.
Just for having loved you.

What am I to do?
I know.
What you sow, so shall you reap.

It isn't a reply to any poem
As you might have wrongly guessed.
Its just my POV.
Yes.
Love looks quite sick from this side.

I know this is a stupid poem
And it seldom does rhyme
But this all I wanted to say.
This is what I liked.

Ain't confused anymore.
No more blind.

Reality isn't sweet.
I hate love.

2 comments:

Vivek Panda said...

wow! what a superb followup of nabanita-s post. just amazing! the strength in this piece of art is just overwhelming... even i can feel the stream of inspiration flowing in me reading this one.

hats off young fella...

Anonymous said...

yeah. Reality isn't sweet.
And We All Hate Love.

..we hope that it never existed!
..we hope that it never made us Dream that Promise.

Foolish are we that we waste our Blood & Time to Think about it,
.. and to Write on it.

(..i'm crying as i am writing this to you...)

..how wonderful it would have been had we not fallen into that Trap, in the first place...

Yeah, Love's Bad!
..."No second thoughts" about it.