Saturday, June 10, 2006

Confusion of a confusing mind!!!

I burned my wings
Like a Phoenix in the flame...
Unable to live
It's very life force no more brings...

If yet I have not all thy love
I shall never have it all...
I can't breathe one other to sigh
Nor can intreat one other tear to fall...

I wanna burn myself
By your loving burning touch
I do want you to know...
I'll alwayz love you...

Heart is like a glass
Prone to break...
If I should break it now
I'd still die...
Images of you in my head!!!

I found the man of my dream in you...
You are one I've searched all my life
And everyday more and more
I'm falling deeply in love with you...

My heart is aching within
Did I commit any sin?
I did no wrong
Other than simply loving you...
No notion how to handle this...
What am I to do?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

its good 2see dat a beautiful poem has been written by sum1...well wat i cn say is dat da way she has presented da poem it s a nice approach...cheers 2her

Debaditya said...

Nice one!!!
Keep writing!!!

Abhirup Chakrabarty said...

nice thoughts...well written..

but I somehow loved your previous creations more.

keep it up!!

Vivek Panda said...

nice and cute one ...

Anonymous said...

is there any pain?the poem is painfull.life is painful.& the poem is nice.touched the heart.

Anonymous said...

there are certain questions to which there are no answers.

the best way to deal with them is to ACCEPT. ..not with Despair, but with Submission.

..'Submit' Yourself to your Feelings, nabanita.
..Pain is going to vanish.
you'll feel the light;
..You'll grow more.


Very Simply Written.
..no words wasted.
well done!