Friday, August 25, 2006

.

This looks more like a dear old dream which I cant give up so easily. Do not leave alone , the ignorant faces around a thousand glimpses.The eyes that spoke nothing , leave alone the music in the air.

Aching eyes and midnight strikes as I think again.I lose some senses, a flute plays long across the river.Nightly ghosts grab me and try to kill me. I fight , I lose , I fight again and I go on.

A fire burns deep down the lane , some unknown hands warm themselves.You might burn , I say to them . They look back and say , you might die.

4 comments:

Lucifer said...

Oh yes.
You might die.

Or you might live.

And the hands may warm.

Your writing put me in a f***ing trance!

You are a magician!

Vivek Panda said...

brilliant ! and so is the picture...

akaash said...

it's this trance... to live which, we live.

desperately trying to avoid getting abstract and f***ingly funny, i ask you a question.

can you tell me suvro, is there a connection between Love and God? ..i want YOUR ORIGINAL answer.

Subhrajyoti Mukhopadhyay said...

there is !