Saturday, February 18, 2006

Friends: rony, vivek & me

Hi. I have 2 very good friends...... Rony & Vivek. I'm Nabanita better known as Chumki.

Now RONY: It's not a very long time that I came across Rony. But now I can say: He is one of my best friends. He is truly a sweetheart in all the ways. A friend with whom i can share many things. He is a friend who loves to make me irriteted....then he says something which makes me feel laughing.

Vivek: A very nice chap & a very nice friend....crackpot. But when vivek is in his mood,that day he is the best. He is different, but a darling. I'm thankful that i got such a nice friend.

I'm blessed with this 2 friends & I really can't afford to lose any of them.

2 comments:

Abhishek Chanda said...

Thnx dear...love you too.

Vivek Panda said...

Yeah...we three really rock!! Thanx to both of you (and also to Yahoo Messenger) !!