Monday, November 13, 2006

My Soul is Tearing Apart....



When I was going through the dark phase
You assumed I was fine
Cause I never showed you my tears
And how much my heart was aching inside

We knew things were not right
But we couldn’t help it solve
Now you hold me responsible for everything
Even though deep inside you know
But if u don’t want to acknowledge it
I cant say further… no more…

(My Soul cant Take It Anymore....There is a calmness on my face but deep within...my soul is tearing apart....)

7 comments:

Vivek Panda said...

an honest work with a perfectly fitting picture !! some of us while writing sometimes act as hypocrites... but this is really the true and original picture... straight from the heart... which is urs!

Nabanita said...

nice picture

Anonymous said...

Nxt will be a happy clear picture..isnt?
What a hoch-poch life is. u think right but its not,again u think wrong but its not.
Excuse me but noone should say its a clear picture,cauj a happy clear picture(post) is certainly waiting there..plz hurry up or an ache in soul will take place.
If u dont undstand what this comment says, it means smone dont undstand what u want to say..

Rreena Sharma said...

thanks Vivek and Nabanita...this is just some part of my poem...i posted my work more for the pic...

akaash said...

so. you are back. shall i say it?

yes. nice picture, rreena.

very less people have the capacity to unmask publicly, ..and this shows your honesty.

lovely work.

but again, on a lighter tone, you shouldn't have distoted that face.

..from an artist's angle, that belittles Beauty!

Anirudh said...

Liked the poems on your blog. Keep it up!

Rreena Sharma said...

thanks guys for all ur comments...really appreciate it...

U guys also keep up the good work and this blog will continue to rock

god bless