Tuesday, October 31, 2006

~BLACK~

Evening sky
Depressed sun
Going down
Emerged
Into dark…

Sky is not black
It’s crimson
Colour of blood
Or, just sky?
Unsolved mystery
I cry……

Life
Blossoms at night
When
There is no light
Only
Passion is bright…

Night is rainbow
Of heaven
Or, hell?
Of passion
Or, pain?

Dark lanes
On earth…
On mind…
Earth suffocates
So am I…
Are you blind?

Your touch
Warm breath
You…
Oh hell!!!
You said,
“It’s heaven”!!!

“You are lost”
Says my brain

Creation
Or, destruction?
Pain
Or, passion?
Life
Goes on……

Night ends
Streetlamps went out
So as my shout…

I stop
My soul gets lost
Once again…
To my brain
Or, to pain?

It’s a new day
With nothing new
With another evening…
With another night…
Another fight…
Between my soul
And my mind…

I cry……

I cry
For my night…
My soul says
“Oh, save me”
I……….
Close my eyes
“Forgive me”

8 comments:

Vivek Panda said...

bah... khub shundor hoyeche. pore bhishon valo laglo...

Debaditya said...

Just lovely!!

"It’s a new day
With nothing new
With another evening…
With another night…
Another fight…
Between my soul
And my mind"

seems like time has stood still for some time..

Anonymous said...

"Seems like time has stood still for sometime.." yes,i also think so.

akaash said...

The journeys at night...

Of beauty or of fight...?

Passion burns bright...



"Of Black" or "Of Red"...?


...Of confusion and of plight!


We wait for the curtain..

To move right out of our sight...

So that we could SEE..

Our WAY into the light!


"Of pleasure" or "Of pain"...?

..the answer is LOST.

IN LIFE'S DARK LANE.




khub vaalo laaglo!!

keep up the (damn) good work, nabanita.

AND NEVER CEASE TO QUESTION.

YOUR PRESENT POSTS, ALMOST ALL OF THEM IN SFTH,..

ARE "QUESTIONING"

..A LOT!

Lucifer said...

Liked this new style.
Very appealing.

Nabanita said...

@vivek, deba- thank u

@ akaash- hmmm :)

@ sushir- thnx alot...

Subhrajyoti Mukhopadhyay said...

Black is just another colour .
all shades of life merge into that shade of color. We go into a state of anonymity in the shades of that color.

Tor style e lekha amar ektu porte osubidhe hoi ! But chaliye ja !

Nabanita said...

@subhro- okk..dekhbo style ta ke niye kora jay kina